This job has expired
An experienced pure water machine operator (engineer) is needed to work with a reputable Water producing company
- Ensure the Clean up machine parts after every work procedure.
- Carrying out routine checks on the machine before main work begins to be sure that it is in good condition for production
- Monitor machine closely to detect any signs of malfunctioning that may affect the quality of work and tackles it immediately to avoid it getting worse.
- Ensuring that the machine is operating at its optimum capacity.
- Ability to read and understand machine manuals.
- Ability to repair in case of break down of machine
- B.Eng (Chemical/Mechanical)
- Technically trained in the field
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as a factory engineer
- Ability to carry out routine repairs essential
- Must be smart and be able to multi task
Required Skills & Expertise Ability to carry out routine repairs essential
Job Sector Production
Employment Type Full Time
Years of Experience 3 - 5 years
Education B. Eng