An ultramodern hospital located in the heart of Benin City is looking to hire suitable personnel for immediate employment
- Assist patients in and out of taxis, ambulances or cars
- Lift patients on and off beds, with the assistance of nurses.
- Transfer patients’ files and x-rays between departments, specimens to laboratories.
- Make sure that an adequate supply of clean clothing and linen is available for the patient and that soiled items are removed and cleaned.
- Transport specimens to laboratories.
- Deliver and collect linen, rubbish, infectious waste, specimens and equipment.
- Maintain clean and prepare wheelchairs, trolleys and other equipment.
- Assist in administrative duties such as photocopying ward forms.
- Assist in the maintenance of stocks of linen and non-medical supplies.
- Assist in lifting and turning patients, transporting them in wheelchairs, stretches or on movable beds between wards and departments.
- Clean equipment in the pan room such as pan trolleys, buckets, pans, bowls, suction bottles and tubing, commodes, wheel chairs and seats, and rinse trays.
- Assist in emergencies.
- Diploma in any Health related field
- Caring and supportive attitude.
- Able to perform domestic duties efficiently.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to follow instructions.
- Able to remain calm in emergencies.
- Reliable, punctual and energetic.
- Knowledgeable in basic patient care
Required Skills & Expertise Able to perform domestic duties efficiently
Job Sector Health Care
Employment Type Full Time
Years of Experience 3 - 5 years
Related Jobs (35)
Consultant on November 16, 2019
Mechanical Engineer on November 16, 2019
Lines Man on November 16, 2019
Draftman on November 16, 2019
Computer Analyst/Operator on November 16, 2019
Smart Grid Engineer/Technician on November 16, 2019
Power Technician/ Technologist on November 16, 2019
Instrumentation/Control Engineer on November 16, 2019
Electrical Engineer on November 16, 2019
ECTS Bus Drivers ( Male & Female) on November 15, 2019