An ultramodern hospital located in the heart of Benin City is looking to hire suitable personnel for immediate employment
- Tracking and Evaluating Clinical Data
- Planning, Implementing and Directing Clinical Services
- Making Program Recommendations or Revisions
- Maintaining Accurate Documentation
- Balancing the duties of a physician with that of an administrator.
- Ensuring that patients receive the highest standard of medical care.
- Being responsible for the performance of physicians under your supervision.
- Ensuring that all healthcare regulations and safety standards are met.
- Keeping staff updated on new healthcare regulations.
- Liaising between administration and medical staff.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer or Board of Directors.
- Recruiting and mentoring physicians.
- Developing and managing a hospital budget.
- A Medical degree.
- Master of Health Administration (MHA) is an added advantage
- Valid medical license.
- 5+ year’s clinical experience.
- 4+ years’ experience in a management role.
- Clinical risk management experience.
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Required Skills & Expertise 5+ year’s clinical experience.
Job Sector Health Care
Employment Type Full Time
Years of Experience 5 - 7 years
Related Jobs (35)
Consultant on November 16, 2019
Mechanical Engineer on November 16, 2019
Lines Man on November 16, 2019
Draftman on November 16, 2019
Computer Analyst/Operator on November 16, 2019
Smart Grid Engineer/Technician on November 16, 2019
Power Technician/ Technologist on November 16, 2019
Instrumentation/Control Engineer on November 16, 2019
Electrical Engineer on November 16, 2019
ECTS Bus Drivers ( Male & Female) on November 15, 2019