This job has expired
- Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines;
- Helps develop cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case; scheduling depositions; preparing and forwarding summonses and subpoenas; drafting complaints; preparing and filing discovery requests; preparing responses to opposing counsel; generating status reports.
- Keeps clients informed by maintaining contact; communicating case progress.
- Maintains case costs by verifying outstanding balances with attorney, clients, and providers.
- Supports case preparation by preparing case summaries and materials for mediation conferences; preparing pleadings; monitoring and obtaining discovery responses; organizing materials for team case review.
- Enhances trial proceedings by organizing evidence; preparing exhibits; scheduling witnesses; ensuring that witnesses are ready when needed; taking courtroom notes.
- A qualified lawyer
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Experience in company law
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- A high degree of attention to detail
- High emotional intelligence and stakeholders management skills
- High appreciation of and knowledge of Corporate Governance, Company law
Required Skills & Expertise Board management experience
Job Sector Government
Employment Type Full Time
Years of Experience 1 - 3 years
Related Jobs (40)
PHOTO EDITOR on February 20, 2019
BAKERS on February 20, 2019
THRIFT OFFICER on February 20, 2019
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS on February 20, 2019
LOAN OFFICERS on February 20, 2019
SALES REP on February 20, 2019
LEGAL MANAGER on February 19, 2019
INTERNAL AUDITOR on February 19, 2019
PERSONAL ASSISTANT on February 19, 2019
ASSET MANAGER on February 19, 2019