This job has expired
- Create, implement, and evaluate all human resource department policies, procedures, and structures.
- Manage health and life insurance programs.
- Design and implement effective training and development plans.
- Perform quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Ensure all employee records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status.
- Identify the company’s hiring needs and manage the recruitment process to ensure it runs smoothly.
- Track department budgets.
- Respond to employees’ queries and resolve issue in a timely and professional manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of labor legislation and payroll processes.
- Good understanding of the full recruitment process.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid problem-solving and team management abilities.
Hurry now to apply on the link below.
Required Skills & Expertise Good understanding of the full recruitment process.
Job Sector Services
Employment Type Full Time
Years of Experience 3 - 5 years