At VIISAUS we are passionately curious about people and society. We deliver data and insights that make our complex world easier and faster to navigate, and inspire our clients to make smarter decisions. By using innovative technologies and data science, VIISAUS turns big data into smart data, enabling its clients to improve their competitive edge.
Our culture and values speak to placing our customers as priority, working hard, teamwork and being passionate about what we do (and having fun in the process!). Our Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Human Resources (HR) Generalist to implement a variety of human resource programs. The HR department will depend on your assistance in a number of important functions such as staffing, compensation and benefits, training and development.
If you are looking to kick start your career in HR, this is the place to be. Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR. The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the Organization as a whole.
Job Classification: Entry – Specialist Grade J
Assignment Category: Regular, Full-time
As HR Generalist your responsibilities will comprise:
- Delivering effective support to the head of HR and the wider business, ensuring operational excellence across all aspects of the HR function
- Assisting in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Administering compensation and benefit plans
- Conducting employee on boarding and help plan training & development
- Provide support to employees in various HR related functions such as leave management, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Promoting HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assisting in the development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks in performance management
- Gather and analyse data with useful HR metrics
- Implementing learning and development activities by coordinating training sessions, managing attendance and gathering and evaluating employee feedback
- Maintaining up-to-date, accessible and accurate HR records
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) you will be measured on include:
- Average time to update employee records
- Master data accuracy (Employees)
- Time to fill vacant positions
- Percentage of employees receiving regular performance reviews
- Percentage of employees trained in a given period
- Percentage of processes automated / systemised
- Employee Satisfaction Index
- Net Promoter Score
- Percentage of vacation days used
- Cycle time to process payroll
You’d be a good fit if you:
- Have an understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Possess good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Can work comfortably with Microsoft Office; HRIS systems (e.g. PeopleSoft)
- Show a customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion
- Have excellent communication, people skills and aptitude in problem-solving
- Are able to work in a team with a results driven approach
- Can communicate clearly, write well and speak eloquently.
- Possess an extraordinary mind and love to use it.
Because VIISAUS hires the best people, we work hard to provide benefits to make their lives better. We offer a comprehensive benefits program which features:
- A competitive salary in a highly exciting organization
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Annual Performance Bonus at management discretion
- Monthly Pension Benefits
- Group life Insurance
- A fun and collaborative environment with driven team members.
- Work for an employee focused company that is building a great culture.
- Paid time off, Sick days and Holidays off.
When you join VIISAUS you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the VIISAUS family, a group of talented men and women who drive innovation, embrace change, celebrate team work and reward hard work!
Required Skills & Expertise A minimum of three years working experience in related field
Job Sector Technology
Employment Type Full Time
Years of Experience 1 - 3 years
Related Jobs (50)
Marketing Executive on October 12, 2018
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT on September 27, 2018
FRONT DESK/ADMIN OFFICER on September 27, 2018
INDEPENDENT TRADE AGENT on September 26, 2018
SENIOR SCHOOL ACTIVATION LEAD on September 24, 2018
CHEMICAL PATHOLOGIST on September 24, 2018
TRADESMEN on September 19, 2018
MEDIA COMMUNICATION EXPERT on September 19, 2018
MATHEMATICS TEACHER(EGHOSA ANGLICAN GRAMMER SCHOOL) on September 18, 2018
TEACHER (ASCENSION SCHOOLS) on September 18, 2018