An ultramodern hospital located in the heart of Benin City is looking to hire suitable personnel for immediate employment
- Administers medication, intravenous therapy and other aspects of nursing care
- Serve as liaison between patient and doctor.
- Make judgments on patient conditions and called doctors based on those decisions.
- Educate patients and family on procedures and disease processes.
- Develop through on patient care plans.
- Monitoring of critically ill patients while being transported to other health facilities via ambulance.
- Handles all service relate patient questions and kept accurate records and maintain guest confidentiality at all times
- Assists doctors in delivery of medical procedures and able to provide basic life support in case of emergencies
- Conduct stock inventory and handling of drugs and consumables in the assigned area
- Monitor intensive care, emergency, and inpatient services
- Accurate reporting and recording of Lab values with follow-up medical treatment
- Perform primary nursing care; communicate directly with doctors and others health care professionals
- Work closely with the Physicians and Staff in the care and assessment of patients
- Participate in extensive post-op care with multiple problems
- A Bachelor’s degree in nursing
- Experience as a registered nurse (RN)
- Must pass the National Council Licensure Examination
Required Skills & Expertise Experience as a registered nurse (RN)
Job Sector Health Care
Employment Type Full Time
Years of Experience 5 - 7 years
Related Jobs (35)
Consultant on November 16, 2019
Mechanical Engineer on November 16, 2019
Lines Man on November 16, 2019
Draftman on November 16, 2019
Computer Analyst/Operator on November 16, 2019
Smart Grid Engineer/Technician on November 16, 2019
Power Technician/ Technologist on November 16, 2019
Instrumentation/Control Engineer on November 16, 2019
Electrical Engineer on November 16, 2019
ECTS Bus Drivers ( Male & Female) on November 15, 2019