At VIISAUS we are passionately curious about people and society. We deliver data and insights that make our complex world easier and faster to navigate, and inspire our clients to make smarter decisions. By using innovative technologies and data science, VIISAUS turns big data into smart data, enabling its clients to improve their competitive edge.
Our culture and values speak to placing our customers as priority, working hard, teamwork and being passionate about what we do (and having fun in the process!). Our Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things!
As Front Desk/Admin Officer, your responsibilities will be to:
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests in a polite, friendly and helpful manner
- Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving assistance.
- Answer all incoming calls promptly and professionally, redirect them or keep messages
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Support the service delivery process of the Company
- Assist the organization’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and so on
- Review and perform supply requisitions, basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Manage the office budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Manage travel requisitions, book transport and accommodation
- Supervise multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
- Ensure that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained
You’d be a good fit if you:
- Are outgoing and friendly with a gregarious personality and a natural talent for customer service.
- Can maintain composure and confidence under pressure
- Are able to function effectively in a variety of roles within a dynamic environment under minimum supervision.
- Enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs.
- Can manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines.
- Have great written and verbal communication skills.
- Have knowledge of basic office software.
- Possess an extraordinary mind and love to use it.
Because VIISAUS hires the best people, we work hard to provide benefits to make their lives better.
- A competitive salary in a highly exciting organization.
- A fun and collaborative environment with driven team members.
- Work for an employee focused company that is building a great culture.
When you join VIISAUS, you become part of the VIISAUS family, a group of talented men and women who drive innovation, embrace change, celebrate teamwork and reward hard work!
Required Skills & Expertise A minimum of three years working experience in related field
Job Sector Technology
Employment Type Full Time
Years of Experience 1 - 3 years
Related Jobs (21)
Carpentry and Joinery Insructor on November 29, 2018
Industrial Arts Instructor on November 29, 2018
Report Writer on November 29, 2018
Marketer on November 28, 2018
Social Media Assistant on November 28, 2018
Architectural Drawing Instructor on November 28, 2018
Engineering Drawing Instructor on November 28, 2018
Secretary on November 28, 2018
Office Assistant on November 28, 2018
Legal Assistant on November 28, 2018