This job has expired
- Analyze current, past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Preparing reports on the above information and communicating the insights of these reports to the wider business
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Consulting with the management team to develop long-term commercial plans
- Suggesting budgets and improvements based on the above information
- Developing financial models and providing financial forecasts
- Developing initiatives and policies that may improve financial growth
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- B.Sc in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a financial analyst
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments
Required Skills & Expertise Outstanding presentation, reporti
Job Sector Accounting
Employment Type Full Time
Years of Experience 1 - 3 years