This job has expired
Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within our organization.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- BSc/HND degree in accounting, economics and related course
- 2 to 5 years relevant work experience
- ICAN/ACCA is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel and Power point
- SAP/BPC is a great advantage
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Able to work with Minimum Supervision
Required Skills & Expertise Ability to work well under limited supervision
Job Sector Services
Employment Type Full Time
Years of Experience 3 - 5 years
Notes SALARY IS VERY ATTRACTIVE
Related Jobs (14)
Marketers on February 17, 2020
STANDARDS OFFICER on January 24, 2020
HEALTH SERVICE, STANDARDS AND CLAIMS MANAGER on January 24, 2020
DATA VERIFICATION OFFICER on January 24, 2020
ACCOUNT AND PROCUREMENT MANAGER on January 24, 2020
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND MARKETING MANAGER on January 24, 2020
DISPUTE AND LEGAL MANAGER on January 24, 2020
HEALTH SERVICE MANAGER on January 24, 2020
ICT AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT MANAGER on January 24, 2020
HR AND ADMIN MANAGER on January 24, 2020