This job has expired
- Increase farm production through agricultural engineering methods.
- Implement agricultural engineer programs to improvise quality standards in agricultural products.
- Design and develop farming machines, implements and equipment like conveyors and drag chains.
- Counsel and educate farmers and agriculturalists on latest farming issues and techniques.
- Plan, develop and initiate fertilization programs and harvesting cycles.
- Develop and manage irrigation processes and issues.
- Conduct research on latest trends in agricultural engineering and farming aspects.
- Interact and coordinate with farming professionals, agronomists, agricultural technicians and farmers.
- Interact with agricultural vendors, clients and government organizations.
- Ensure compliance of all state and federal agricultural laws and guidelines.
- HND, B.sc in related field
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- CAD Proficiency
Required Skills & Expertise A minimum of 2 years experience
Job Sector Agriculture
Employment Type Full Time
Years of Experience 3 - 5 years