This job has expired
- Handles all import and export documentation for vessel such as bookings, load list, and OBL preparation.
- Responsible for effecting and controlling port payments and keeping accurate records
- Ensure that goods are efficiently and safely cleared from port or transit location
- Coordinate import, export and customs clearance activities for different fields
- Plan and supervise the supplies in the port
- Supervise safe dispatch of supplies and equipment from port to their final destination
- Prepare note for the records and other reports for follow up on shipment received /dispatched
- Make copies of shipping documents received on a daily basis
- Ensure that all required feedbacks (i.e. acknowledgement copies, approval) are obtained and filed off accordingly.
- B.Sc /HND in Statistics or Economics Discipline, Documentation experience.
- 3 years experience in documentation
- Knowledge of computer applications
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
Required Skills & Expertise Knowledge of computer applications
Job Sector Transport And Logistics
Employment Type Full Time
Years of Experience 3 - 5 years