This job has expired
- Inspect, diagnose, repair and maintain the machinery in diesel engines.
- Ensure that the diesel engine is running smoothly and that all parts and systems are clean, up to safety standards, and fully operational.
- Inspect engines, following a thorough inspection checklist.
- Perform tests and visual examinations to detect maintenance needs or to diagnose malfunctions.
- Repair the faulty vehicle, engine, or part, test for functionality, and write up a report for the customer.
- Replacing vehicle engines, steering mechanisms, transmissions and braking systems
- Minimum qualification SSCE
- In depth understanding of diesel engines, as well as mechanics
- Good analytical and problem solving skills to find the source of problems / malfunctions and rectify the same.
- Ability to work with hand tools, precision and other equipment.
Required Skills & Expertise In depth understanding of diesel engines, as well as mechanics
Job Sector Transport And Logistics
Employment Type Full Time
Years of Experience 3 - 5 years