An ultramodern hospital located in the heart of Benin City is looking to hire suitable personnel for immediate employment
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all security personnel.
- Ensure the safety and security of guest, staff, visitors and contractors at all times.
- Responsible to manage all safety & security, Fire Life Safety and food hygiene risks faced by the hotel.
- Track departmental safety record and document medically treated and non-treated injuries.
- Oversees and guides the efforts of the Accident Prevention Committee.
- Oversees and guides the efforts of the Fire and Safety Committee.
- Oversees first aid program for guests and employees.
- Oversees the claims process and protects the hospital assets by closely monitoring the General Liability and Worker’s Compensation cases.
- Assign duties and schedule staff for balancing needs of the hotel and productivity standards.
- Monitor staff activity and coach subordinate performance.
- Watch for suspicious persons entering, exiting or loitering around the hospital.
- Ensure compliance with all security standards and preventative measures.
- Monitor and follows proper key control guidelines in loss prevention and in the property.
- Conduct investigations and compile reports on a timely manner for any theft, loss, accidents or any aspect that risk the safety of the hospital.
- Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Develops and maintains a monthly checklist for all CCTV equipment, alarmed doors, and panic / duress alarms to ensure that they are fully functional.
- Develop and advise key personnel of emergency procedures.
- Implements action plans to monitor and control risk.
- Establish crisis management and contingency planning.
- Conduct regular walk through rounds for observing the entire hospital.
- Supervision of all Security Personnel and giving clear direction on all security related aspects.
- Interview, select, review and train new security officers according to hospital standards to maintain order throughout the hospital.
- A minimum of SSCE
- Good communication skills
- A clean eye for detail
Required Skills & Expertise A minimum of SSCE
Job Sector Health Care
Employment Type Full Time
Years of Experience 3 - 5 years
Related Jobs (35)
Consultant on November 16, 2019
Mechanical Engineer on November 16, 2019
Lines Man on November 16, 2019
Draftman on November 16, 2019
Computer Analyst/Operator on November 16, 2019
Smart Grid Engineer/Technician on November 16, 2019
Power Technician/ Technologist on November 16, 2019
Instrumentation/Control Engineer on November 16, 2019
Electrical Engineer on November 16, 2019
ECTS Bus Drivers ( Male & Female) on November 15, 2019