This job has expired
- Promoting MoMo product and services
- Drive customer recruitment and first funding
- Drive customer awareness and education
- Support field activation and MoMo agent supported events within his/her trade districts.
- Support deployment and retrieval of trade and merchandising items e.g Transaction & registration booklets, signage and posters, fliers etc
- Undertakes, compiles market / competitive intelligence / development for the business
- Responsible for product activations, availability and visibility in agreed channels
- Work with FSA/Sales Reps/Team leads and other regional staff to develop and review customer recruitment targets and performance for their territories
- Participate in territories/ district engine room meeting.
- Minimum educational qualification SSCE or WAEC, OND etc
- Fluent in English and ability to speak the local language of his/her assigned territory will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 0 to 6 months or more experience in field sales, agency banking, bank, marketing and FMCG etc.
- Experience in a customer facing interaction.
- Experience in basic reporting and trade feedback gathering.
- Use of smart-phone and minimally tech savvy
- Use of basic Microsoft office tools e.g. word, excel, power-point etc
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Collaborate with fellow team members and superiors to drive business target
- Solution provider
To apply click on: https://tinyurl.com/edojobsvacancyform
LGA Ikpoba Okha
Required Skills & Expertise Experience in a customer facing interaction
Job Sector Technology
Employment Type Contract
Education Secondary School Level/High school