This job has expired
- Developing business plans and strategies to align with company goals and objective
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Perform regular employee evaluations to determine areas of improvement.
- Ensure all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies.
- Assess overall company performance.
- Maintaining good relationships with employees
- Monitoring budgeted financial performance benchmarks
- Supporting marketing, sales, PR, and operations
- Maintaining confidentiality of all employee, company, and vendor/client information
- B.Sc in Management or business related field; Master (MA or MSc) in Business or related field preferred
- Three to five years of previous experience in marketing, management, customer service, finance or administration,
- Good organizational skills and communication with all levels of management
- Must have good business knowledge and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to stay calm under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Required Skills & Expertise Good Customer Service and communication Skills
Job Sector Production
Employment Type Full Time
Years of Experience 3 - 5 years