We are looking for a liable bank teller to process all transactions accurately and efficiently and provide exceptional service to our customers.
Bank Teller Responsibilities:
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments
- Resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Informing customers about bank products and services.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, bank supplies, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Packaging cash and rolling coins to be stored in drawers or the bank vault.
- Keeping a clean, organized work area and a professional appearance.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Using software to track bank information and generate reports.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
Bank Teller Requirements:
- Ordinary National Diploma in a relevant field may be preferred.
- Candidates should not be more than 32 years of age.
- Cash handling experience and on-the-job training may be required.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Exceptional time management
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Strong sales skills are a plus.
- Professional appearance and courteous manner.
- Must have good documentation skills
- Must pay good attention to detail
- Must reside in Benin
To apply kindly click on https://tinyurl.com/y3r9tx2j to apply
Required Skills & Expertise Organizational and Analytical Skills
Job Sector Financial Services
Employment Type Full Time
Years of Experience 1 - 3 years