This job has expired
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
- Draw rough and detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings and structures, based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data.
- Lay out and plan interior room arrangements for commercial buildings, using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
- Supervise, coordinate, and inspect the work of draftsperson, technicians, and technologists on construction projects.
- Represent architect on construction site, ensuring builder compliance with design specifications and advising on design corrections, under architect’s supervision.
- Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to lists of materials.
- Determine procedures and instructions to be followed, according to design specifications and quantity of required materials.
- Analyze technical implications of architect’s design concept, calculating weights, volumes, and stress factors.
- HND in Architectural Drafting, Building Design
- 23-35 years
- A minimum of two years experience with computer-assisted drawing (CAD) software
- Drafting skills
- Computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
Required Skills & Expertise A minimum one year experience with Photo shop and In Design
Job Sector Construction and Real Estate
Employment Type Full Time
Years of Experience 3 - 5 years
Related Jobs (54)
Medical Laboratory Scientist on May 21, 2019
Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics Teachers Wanted on May 21, 2019
Laboratory Technician on May 20, 2019
Account Officer on May 20, 2019
Administrative Officer on May 15, 2019
Receptionist on May 15, 2019
Cashier on May 15, 2019
Chef on May 15, 2019
Secretary on May 15, 2019
Sales Rep on May 15, 2019