At VIISAUS we are passionately curious about people and society. We deliver data and insights that make our complex world easier and faster to navigate, and inspire our clients to make smarter decisions. By using innovative technologies and data science, VIISAUS turns big data into smart data, enabling its clients to improve their competitive edge.
Our culture and values speak to placing our customers as priority, working hard, teamwork and being passionate about what we do (and having fun in the process!). Our Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things!
As Administrative Assistant, your responsibilities will be to:
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and processing supply requisitions, performing and monitoring clerical functions.
- Address employee queries regarding office management issues including stationery, hardware, office condition etc.
- Schedule meetings and appointments within the office, manage meeting rooms.
- Maintain central filing system, general database and archive
- Maintain office facilities and equipment by assisting with procurement and routine maintenance and upkeep.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences (power failure, fire incidence etc.)
- Strategically plan and manage logistics and fleet service requests
- Supervise essential central services such as reception, maintenance, cleaning, catering, security, waste disposal and recycling.
- Manage relationship with town planning authorities, government councils, PHCN, Waste Management etc.
- Effectively manage office budget and vendors (office supplies, copiers etc.) including expense reporting, maintaining costs, changing vendors to best meet the needs of the office.
- Reinforce VIISAUS culture and positive office atmosphere by being personable and using clear and articulate communication.
You’d be a good fit if you:
- Enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs.
- Are able to function effectively in a variety of roles within a dynamic environment under minimum supervision.
- Can manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines.
- Are able to work weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary
- Have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Have great written and verbal communication skills.
- Have knowledge of basic office software.
- Possess an extraordinary mind and love to use it.
Because VIISAUS hires the best people, we work hard to provide benefits to make their lives better.
- A competitive salary in a highly exciting organization.
- A fun and collaborative environment with driven team members.
- Work for an employee focused company that is building a great culture.
When you join VIISAUS, you become part of the VIISAUS family, a group of talented men and women who drive innovation, embrace change, celebrate teamwork and reward hard work!
Required Skills & Expertise A minimum of three years working experience in related field
Job Sector Technology
Employment Type Full Time
Years of Experience 1 - 3 years
Related Jobs (50)
Marketing Executive on October 12, 2018
FRONT DESK/ADMIN OFFICER on September 27, 2018
HR Generalist on September 26, 2018
INDEPENDENT TRADE AGENT on September 26, 2018
SENIOR SCHOOL ACTIVATION LEAD on September 24, 2018
CHEMICAL PATHOLOGIST on September 24, 2018
TRADESMEN on September 19, 2018
MEDIA COMMUNICATION EXPERT on September 19, 2018
MATHEMATICS TEACHER(EGHOSA ANGLICAN GRAMMER SCHOOL) on September 18, 2018
TEACHER (ASCENSION SCHOOLS) on September 18, 2018